Most Improved: Learning Centre students Grades 8-12
- To recognize a self-motivated, or becoming a self-motivated student who demonstrates improved work habits from September to June and the will to want to achieve. These efforts can be seen in class participation, regular attendance, and completing assignments on time.
Spirit Award Learning Centre students Grades 8-12
- To recognize consistent student effort that results in significant improvements in the following areas:
- academic achievement, organizational skills, dedication and perseverance, positive attitude, and personal growth.
- Can also be presented to students who display acts of compassion in their communities or demonstrate a significant commitment to volunteerism.
- The student must be in good academic standing, passing all core courses, and be registered as a non-concurrent student at the Learning Centre within the school year for which the award is intended.
- Students are nominated by Learning Centre staff